Okay, now that I've been tagged by Jess Ferguson, I'll play along. This seems fun. The format is a little off because I had to cut and paste since I don't really know how to get the questions.
1. What is the one book you couldn’t live without? Margaret Mitchell's Gone With the Wind or maybe John Steinbeck's Grapes of Wrath
2. What can you see out your window at the moment? Don't have a window in my bedroom
3 . What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? Dried squid while stationed in Korea, and boiled squid at the Panda restaurant in Lake Charles. Cannot say I liked either, but at least I tried it. I was tempted to try the octopus at Panda, but am not that brave just yet.
4. What fictional character would you most like to marry? Emily Bronte's Heathcliff, or Lord Aragorn from The Lord of the Rings! (Just had to throw that in there - read my post and you'll see why.) Or, Inman from Charles Frazier's Cold Mountain.
5. If ever a fictional villain was going to win, who would you want it to be? I'd have to go with Rhett Butler. Although I don't think of him as a villain but he plays excellent opposite Scarlett. OR Mr. Hyde.
6. How many types of cheese can you name off the top of your head? Just a few, maybe six or so. By the way, how DO you spell Roakford? or Arugula? Not a cheese expert, but like Jess love to eat it.
7. If you didn’t want to be a writer, what would you want to be? An archaeologist digging for fossils in Ancient Egypt. Or maybe a medical examiner to dissect expired bodies in an autopsy. Yeah, morbid I know but the science of it blows me away.
8. Can you play a musical instrument? No
9. Do you own a Kindle or a Nook or any sort of e-reader? No
10. If you do, how many books do you have on it?
11. You just got published. In a glowing review, someone calls you “the next [insert famous author name here]”. Which famous author has to watch their back now you’re on the scene? Nicholas Sparks
Not tagging anybody only because I don't know how. Is that sad or what?