Here’s my second attempt at hosting a contest. You’ll notice I did not list the authors to make it a tad bit more challenging. Plus, if you know the authors you may get a few correct right off the bat! Forgive the format. Copying and pasting doesn't work that well.
Rules: Just match the letters in the column on the right to the numbers in the column on the left. You must leave your answers as a comment on this blog. Facebook answers will not count. The person(s) with the most correct matches wins.
Contest opens April 10th and ends at midnight April 30th.
Winners announced on May 1st!
2. The Fire in Ember B. This author spelled her real name backward.
3. Escape from
Andersonville C. A mystery whose heroine is Jeagan Christensen.
4. Nights in Rodanthe D. Thought of as a boy, the main character is actually a girl!
of E. A follow-up book which goes with
one on the list. Louisiana
6. My Father’s Gift F. The author of this book is also a literary agent.
7. The Desk G. Strangers try to figure out their lives.
Called My Name H. One of the co-writers is known from the
big screen. Louisiana
9. A Woman Called Sage I. A story told by Mayo Moore.
10. The Plot Thickens J. Short stories about a woman’s life and loves.